Everywhere and Nowhere by Rebecca Royce

Everywhere and Nowhere
By: Rebecca Royce
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Published: July 4, 2014
Genre: Contemporary,  Erotic Romance, Fantasy
Content: M/F, Oral Sex
Length: Novel
Heat Level: Spicy
Reviewer: Toni
Date: July 12, 2014

 

Hadley has only one dream—to see the giant squid, a creature that has always called to her. But when she is kidnapped from her expedition not only is her ambition threatened—so is everything science has taught her about what is possible.

Determined to save his princess from a fate stranger and more terrible than death, Hadrian has no qualms about using Hadley for his own ends. But he finds himself captivated by her enquiring mind and luscious body, and soon he is torn between saving his world and saving his woman.



Ms. Royce has just reignited my passion for fantasy!

I honestly don’t know how to start this review. Normally I expand on the characters and the plot, but I just don’t know what to say. Hadley and Hadrian are two characters that have so many different levels; a short description about them wouldn’t do them justice.

I will also say that the book blurb doesn’t do it justice either. I really didn’t know what to expect and I would say for most of the first third of the book I was unsure where Everywhere and Nowhere was headed. I want to clarify that it was NOT a bad thing. I was absolutely engaged in the story the whole time. It felt like a mystery, romance, fantasy and even maybe a bit paranormally too. I was biting my nails wondering what was going to happen next. When things started coming together, all I can say is WOW didn’t see that coming!

Everywhere and Nowhere is not a light read that will fulfill your standard romantic novel needs. The story is complex and engaging and you will need to commit time to its amazing unfolding. It was such a fantastic escape and just what I needed. Romance stories can sometimes get mundane and I can honestly say that Everywhere and Nowhere stirred things up and got my juices going in more ways than one. This was a whole body experience for me.

I admit that I love my romance no matter the genre and I have shied away from fantasy, because romance is usually not a huge component of the storylines. Ms. Royce totally blew my misconception of that out of the water. If there are more stories like this out there, sign me up. What a breath of fresh air!

One more note before I conclude this review. This is a rerelease of a prior story (First Dimension). After I read the book, I researched when the next book was coming out and discovered Everywhere and Nowhere is actually a new title. I looked over one of the lesser star reviews and I will say most, if not all, of the complaints of the story were corrected in this new version. YAY!! It just keeps getting better and better.

So don’t wait, pick this book up. I can’t recommend Everywhere and Nowhere high enough if you enjoy your fantasy with a bit of mystery and romance mixed in.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Disclosure as Per the FTC Guidlines:
All books reviewed at Got Romance! Reviews have been provided by the Publishers or Authors for free. Got Romance! Reviews has not been compensated for any reviews.
Got Romance! Reviews does not own any images, book covers or portraits on the site.
Book Cover images are from the various authors, pubishers or Goodreads
Elvin Pin-Up art were acquired from Elvgren PinUp
Hilga Pun-Up art were acquired from Toilgirls
Elvin and Hilga copyrights owned by Brown and Bigelow
Copyright © 2011. Got Romance! Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template Creater | Proudly powered by Blogger