Please Welcome Grace Meadows


1. Tell us your latest news.
I say with a large grin, "On August 1st, my erotic novella Untouched Places was published by Decadent Publishing. www.decadentpublishing.com ."
2. What initially inspired you to become an author?
Love of story -- I would go anywhere, do anything to hear one. When I realized I could create my own I was in heaven.
3. What is your favorite book? And Why?
I have so many, too many, my house is full of them. One of the first books I fell head over heels in love with was The Scarlet Pimpernel.
4. Do you have a particular time of day to write? We love to hear about a writer’s process.
My muse visits whenever she wants. I'm her slave and so when she calls I answer.
I do try to impose structure on her visits -- sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't.
5. What do you find to be the most difficult part of writing?
Marketing.
6. Do you have a favorite author?
Much like a favourite book I have too many. Let's see I like Stephen King, Tom Robbins, Jane Urquhart, Margaret Sweatman, Mary Lawson, Brian Francis, Marina Endicott, Charlotte Bronte, John Grisham, Christine Sparks, Susan Kay, and many more.
7. Tell us about your first published work.
I write mainstream under my name Leanne Dyck and erotica under Grace Meadows.
My first published work as Leanne Dyck was a self-published cozy mystery set on my home island -- Maynely A Mystery.
My first erotic novella was Untouched Places. The narrator of Untouched Places is Ruth Arnison. Despite being spurned by love too many times, Ruth still believes in romance. Due to circumstances beyond her control, she is forced to become a storyteller. She spins a paranormal erotic story that throbs with greed and passion.
8. Do you have a favorite of your own works?
Like a proud parent, I try not.to have favourites.
9. Where can our readers find you on the web?
Erotic blog: www.authorgracemeadows.wordpress.com
Mainstream web site: www.oknitting.com
My web site has a listed of my mainstream blogs and my other homes on the web.
10. Where can they buy your books?
Untouched Places is available from Decadent Publishing (www.decadentpublishing.com)
Anything you would like to add?
Look for All My Sisters -- an paranormal erotic short story that will soon be published by Decadent Publishing.
Readers of mainstream thrillers, please watch for The Sweater Curse. It will also be published by Decadent Publishing.
Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

August 4, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Thank you so much for this. Who knew marketing could be so much fun. :)
All the best
Grace

August 5, 2010 at 5:36 AM

Congrats on getting this smashing new work out. I wish you the very best of luck for its ongoing success. Well done!

Mark.

http://decadentpublishing.com
http://markdamaroyd.blogspot.com

August 7, 2010 at 7:22 AM

Enjoyed the interview :)

Grats on Untouched Places and looking forward to All My Sisters.

PJ
http://pjschnyder.com

Post a Comment

Disclosure as Per the FTC Guidlines:
All books reviewed at Got Romance! Reviews have been provided by the Publishers or Authors for free. Got Romance! Reviews has not been compensated for any reviews.
Got Romance! Reviews does not own any images, book covers or portraits on the site.
Book Cover images are from the various authors, pubishers or Goodreads
Elvin Pin-Up art were acquired from Elvgren PinUp
Hilga Pun-Up art were acquired from Toilgirls
Elvin and Hilga copyrights owned by Brown and Bigelow
Copyright © 2011. Got Romance! Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template Creater | Proudly powered by Blogger