Forever Freed by Laura Kaye


Title:  Forever Freed
Author: Laura Kaye
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Publication Date: April 20, 2011
ISBN: 1-60154-932-6
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Length: 332 pages
Heat Level: Spicy
Reviewer: TJ
Date: July 15, 2011

 A heart can break, even one that no longer beats.

I stalk my new neighbors, a single mother and her child, drawn by the irresistible scent of their joy and love. I crave their blood, starved for some healing respite from my ancient grief. Now to lure them into my grasp.

But they surprise me. Little Olivia accepts me without fear or reservation—talking, smiling, offering innocent affection that tugs at my long-lost humanity. Her mother, Samantha, seeks me out when she should stay away, offering sweet friendship, and calling to the forgotten man within me. They lure me instead.

Ah, Dio, Lucien, run and spare them while you can…
Forever Freed is an impressive story of one vampire’s journey into self-forgiveness and happiness. Lucien is a tortured soul who touches not only the hearts of precocious Olivia and her mother Samantha, but the reader as well. There is seldom anything better than a well-written angst-ridden hero and Lucien is a fabulously tormented vampire. I thoroughly enjoyed going along on his journey and watching his relationship with the two human females develop. All of the characters in this story are so very engaging from the most unpleasant villain to the congenial charmers of Lucien’s family. I’d love to see many of them get their very own tales. This story contains, action, adventure and romance, it runs the gamut of emotions.


Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

July 19, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Thanks for taking the time to read and review my story! So glad you enjoyed!

Post a Comment

Disclosure as Per the FTC Guidlines:
All books reviewed at Got Romance! Reviews have been provided by the Publishers or Authors for free. Got Romance! Reviews has not been compensated for any reviews.
Got Romance! Reviews does not own any images, book covers or portraits on the site.
Book Cover images are from the various authors, pubishers or Goodreads
Elvin Pin-Up art were acquired from Elvgren PinUp
Hilga Pun-Up art were acquired from Toilgirls
Elvin and Hilga copyrights owned by Brown and Bigelow
Copyright © 2011. Got Romance! Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template Creater | Proudly powered by Blogger