Sweet Magik (Klaus Brothers Series, #2) by Penny Watson

Title: Sweet Magik (Klaus Brothers Series, #2)
Author: Penny Watson
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Publication Date: 11-04-2011
ISBN: 1-60154-921-0
Genre: Holiday, Paranormal
Length: 302 pages
Heat Level: Spicy
Reviewer: TJ
Date: December 22, 2011

Oskar Klaus' job is killing him. Not even his favorite hobbies (extreme snowboarding and browsing old bookstores) are enough to snap him out of his funk. It's not easy living in the shadow of four successful older brothers and a father named Santa. Little does he know that a kiss on New Year's Eve is about to turn his life upside-down.

Kiana Grant's Manhattan life is a world away from her childhood in Oahu. She traded sunsets and surfing for a respectable career in library science, but Oskar Klaus is a temptation that's hard to resist. Before she knows it, she's in the midst of an outrageous adventure in the North
Pole, dealing with mischievous elves, wicked demons, and a devastating attraction to Santa's youngest son.

There's just one problem...a bitter elf hell-bent on revenge threatens the future of everyone in the North Pole, even Santa himself...
 

I can honestly say that I have been holding my breath waiting for this story to come out. I absolutely loved the first Klaus brother book and could not wait to read more. Thank goodness my very high expectations were met with this adventure. Penny Watson has a charming style I just can’t get enough of. Oskar is a bad boy who loves books so that makes him perfect in my eyes. Kiana is a likable heroine who I found easy to relate to. Watching the youngest Klaus hottie land his happily-ever-after was fantastic. I enjoyed witnessing Oskar and Kiana figure out their feelings for one another. The inclusion of some black magic and many laugh out loud moments makes this a lovely holiday fairy tale. I absolutely love the world Ms. Watson has created, in fact I wish I could move there myself. I hate the snow but I would be so willing to bear it for a chance to live in this magical place and meet the fabulous Klaus family. I cannot wait to see what the other brothers get up to. I look forward to making reading this and the first book a new holiday tradition. All I need is a big cup of hot chocolate and a copy of the Klaus brothers’ romances and my holiday is complete.


Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

December 23, 2011 at 7:56 AM

TJ, Thank you so much for such a wonderful review! I am stoked!

I hope you have a happy and merry holiday season,
Penny

Post a Comment

Disclosure as Per the FTC Guidlines:
All books reviewed at Got Romance! Reviews have been provided by the Publishers or Authors for free. Got Romance! Reviews has not been compensated for any reviews.
Got Romance! Reviews does not own any images, book covers or portraits on the site.
Book Cover images are from the various authors, pubishers or Goodreads
Elvin Pin-Up art were acquired from Elvgren PinUp
Hilga Pun-Up art were acquired from Toilgirls
Elvin and Hilga copyrights owned by Brown and Bigelow
Copyright © 2011. Got Romance! Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template Creater | Proudly powered by Blogger