Something Different by Maureen O. Betita

Title: Something Different (1Night Stand series)
Author: Maureen O. Betita
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Publication Date: September 16, 2011
ISBN: 978-1-61333-099-9
Genre: Erotic Romance
Length: 35 pages
Heat Level: Sensual
Reviewer: TJ
Date: October 15, 2011

…We women, we know the truth of love and the human heart.
He will mourn me, dearest Evangeline. But as this illness steals my time with him, I want to leave him with hope. This dating service you
run…when you feel he is ready, find him a woman, Eve. Find him someone different so that he doesn't look for me in her eyes. Show him my letter, so that he knows I want this for him with all my heart.
Our children will follow your lead. He will resist, but be firm. Use all you know to bring love back into his life. My days are numbered, the drugs ease my pain. Help my Aaron to heal from his. Yours in spirit, Maria Consuelo Castillo 

He read the letter and slid into the chair at the family meeting. With a shudder, he met his son's eyes and sighed. They all watched him, waiting. She wanted this? His beloved wife, gone three years? It was a useless gesture, but he wouldn't deny the attempt. One date, to satisfy Maria. But that was all. He swore it.

Something Different was something beautiful. If this story is any indication that romance is not just for the young, I cannot wait to grow older. Aaron is a wonderful hero, made more endearing by the depth of the love he has for his deceased wife and children. He is so stoic but not indifferent and might be the Mr. Right the heroine has been searching for. Hannah is a mature woman with a full past and an uncertain future. She is optimistic, good-natured and candid. She is compassionate and playful and seems to be the balm Aaron needs for his wounded heart. I loved the setting, who wouldn’t want to be romanced on the beach. I felt myself swept up in the magic of the moment. If you are looking for a grown-up love story that people of all ages will enjoy this one is for you!



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Disclosure as Per the FTC Guidlines:
All books reviewed at Got Romance! Reviews have been provided by the Publishers or Authors for free. Got Romance! Reviews has not been compensated for any reviews.
Got Romance! Reviews does not own any images, book covers or portraits on the site.
Book Cover images are from the various authors, pubishers or Goodreads
Elvin Pin-Up art were acquired from Elvgren PinUp
Hilga Pun-Up art were acquired from Toilgirls
Elvin and Hilga copyrights owned by Brown and Bigelow
Copyright © 2011. Got Romance! Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template Creater | Proudly powered by Blogger