Trail of Hearts by Kate Richards


Title: Trail of Hearts (1Night Stand)
Author: Kate Richards
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Publication Date: Out now
ISBN: 978-1-61333-116-3
Genre: F/F Romance
Length: 41 pages
Heat Level: Erotic
Other:  oral, GLBT - F/F
Reviewer: TJ
Date: October 9, 2011

The promise of an exciting date with the blonde woman of her dreams has lured Charlotte to sign up with Madame Evangeline's 1Night Stand at the urging of her friend Julia—a1Night Stand success story. Expecting a night at a luxurious Castillo resort, Charlotte is aghast when her limo turns in at the Castillo Wagon Wheel…a dude ranch! This is one city woman who is not interested in dusty bunkhouses full of cowboys…

Birdie has landed a job at the Wagon Wheel because it's the only place she, a cowhand, who happens to be a girl, could find work in these hard times. In a moment of loneliness, she fills out the application online for a 1Night Stand. The woman who arrives, gorgeous mocha-skinned beauty though she may be, looks too sophisticated to enjoy an evening like Birdie has planned. But it's too late to change, there's no going back and she only hopes the sweeping Sierra meadows will help her to seduce the woman who catches her heart at first glance.

Trail of Hearts is another fantastic addition to the 1Night Stand series. I have quickly become a huge fan of this diverse series. Birdie and Charlotte are two intriguing characters whom I found myself cheering on. Both women are so very strong and similar in their strength and yet so different in many other ways. I loved how they seemed to complement one another and how quickly they connected. The setting was fabulous and went a long way in setting the stage for Birdie’s seduction. I myself have never been a fan of the great outdoors but if I were guaranteed similar end results as Charlotte I might brave the wilds too. This was a fun read for me and I felt a great connection with the characters as I felt invested in their relationship and the outcome of their one night stand. Madame Eve is a treasure and I think I might hit up the internet in search of her dating service myself. I’m new to the F/F genre and I have to say that this seemed like a fabulous place to start.



Share this article :

Post a Comment

Disclosure as Per the FTC Guidlines:
All books reviewed at Got Romance! Reviews have been provided by the Publishers or Authors for free. Got Romance! Reviews has not been compensated for any reviews.
Got Romance! Reviews does not own any images, book covers or portraits on the site.
Book Cover images are from the various authors, pubishers or Goodreads
Elvin Pin-Up art were acquired from Elvgren PinUp
Hilga Pun-Up art were acquired from Toilgirls
Elvin and Hilga copyrights owned by Brown and Bigelow
Copyright © 2011. Got Romance! Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template Creater | Proudly powered by Blogger