Until the Dawn by Desiree Holt & Cerise DeLand

Until the Dawn
By: Desiree Holt & Cerise DeLand
Publisher:  Ellora's Cave Publishing
Published: September 17, 2010
Genre: Contemporary, Action/Adventure, Erotic Romance, Suspense
Content: M/F, Anal Play, Oral Sex
Length: Novella
Heat Level: Scorching
Reviewer: Toni
Date: May 25, 2014

  

Madison Sommers is sure she has the world in her hands-a great job working for the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives, a beautiful townhouse in Georgetown, her ambassador father finally at home rather than at the other end of the world. And in Dan Foreman, a lover she adores. The sex is beyond anything she could have imagined, for Dan knows how to use every part of his body, including his talented hands and mouth, to give her screaming orgasms. She wonders if life could possibly get any better.

Then Dan disappears and her world turns upside down-until he reappears in the dark to addle her brain with the hottest sex she's ever known and a secret that could bring down the country.



Until the Dawn is the first book in the Nemesis series. We meet two people who felt the sparks of attraction from the very first moment and though it took two weeks for them to finally light on fire, they now have a raging inferno on their hands. Their passion is out of control and danger is around every corner.

Neither knows who to trust and where to turn, but together they are unstoppable.

Wow this story moved very fast. I was thoroughly entertained by their adventure and I was left all sexed up. Whew, that was some very hot reading. I really can’t say these two burned up my Kindle, it was all Dan. That man is a force to be reckoned with. I’m not sure if he is a national treasure or a deadly weapon.

Even though I wanted to steal Dan from Madison, I never really connected with Madison and Dan as a couple. I can see loving them, but there wasn’t time. Their adventures hit fast and hard and were nonstop. Every time I thought I would connect, the poor couple had more hit them. I hope I can connect with them in future installments. I really enjoyed the peek at some of the supporting cast too. Madison’s old roomie from college, Nikki, seems like she is going to be amazing and I hope to read more about her soon.

I can see a very interesting series beginning though. Covert ops, danger and some very blindingly hot sex. I have no doubts that I’m going to enjoy the series, because you can’t help but have a true winner with these two amazing authors. With Desiree and Cerise at the helm this is going to be a fan-flippin-tastic ride!!


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Disclosure as Per the FTC Guidlines:
All books reviewed at Got Romance! Reviews have been provided by the Publishers or Authors for free. Got Romance! Reviews has not been compensated for any reviews.
Got Romance! Reviews does not own any images, book covers or portraits on the site.
Book Cover images are from the various authors, pubishers or Goodreads
Elvin Pin-Up art were acquired from Elvgren PinUp
Hilga Pun-Up art were acquired from Toilgirls
Elvin and Hilga copyrights owned by Brown and Bigelow
Copyright © 2011. Got Romance! Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template Creater | Proudly powered by Blogger