Say hi to twin Vampires...how's that for a Wednesday



1. Hi Gentlemen, can you introduce yourselves to our readers?
Remann: I’m Remann and this is my brother Aiden, we’re happy to be at your service. We are vampire heroes in Olivia Starke’s Order of Terminus series at Cobblestone Press. Blood Desires is Aiden’s story, and Blood Mercy is mine.
Aiden: This interview will be brief, right?
Remann: Ignore my twin, he has no social skills.
2. So, how did you get to be vampires, anyway?
Remann: It happened back in the dark ages, after we were rescued from death by a lovely vampiress.
Aiden: I wouldn’t say rescued so much as converted against our will.
Remann: Such a pessimist, brother. We were spared a horrendous death.
Aiden: To be granted with this curse of a life?
3. What’s the greatest challenge to being a vampire?
Aiden: The never ending desire for blood. It rules your thoughts day and night. And you don’t sleep, so not even that can be a retreat.
Remann: The cravings can be tempered. We drink donor blood or we take Feeders that volunteer it to us fresh from the source.
Aiden: A disgusting habit, I assure you.
Remann: You have never been one to condone logical actions, brother. Is it not logical that we should enjoy a natural meal from a willing body?
Aiden: *growls* We are not natural, we’re an abomination.
4. Wow, it’s interesting that you two have such opposing views to vampirism. So, who, I mean what’s your favorite snack?
Remann: The obvious answer would be blood, since little else compares. But I can think of something sinfully sweet that can only a woman can provide.
Aiden: Remann only thinks with his teeth or his c**k.
Remann: As if you were void of your baser instincts.
Aiden: I have priorities.
Remann: Ah, yes, ridding the world of nasty Dissenters. Those are feral vampires who prey on humans.
5. Both of you have such strong personalities. Which of you is the leader?
Remann: *laughs* Aiden would like to believe he is the leader, but I fear he doesn’t have the charisma.
Aiden: Are we finished with this yet?
6. How did you meet your author?
Remann: I met Olivia while on a walk, I believe. It was an early spring morning and she was walking these annoying little dogs.
Aiden: I was on a hunt, does it really matter.
7. What’s she like?
Aiden: She’s great, I have a hunt to get to so if you’ll excuse me…
Remann: *grabs Aiden’s arm* Don’t be an ass, sit down.
Aiden: Careful who you lay hands on.
Remann: You seem to believe your teeth baring threats intimidate me.
Aiden: I don’t need to intimidate you in order to take you out.
Remann: And when have you ever gotten the upper hand with me?
8. Um, so gentlemen, sorry to interrupt but our time runs short. How can our readers find you and buy your books?
Remann: Cobblestone Press (http://www.cobblestone-press.com/catalog/author/oliviastarke.htm)
9. Anything you’d like to add?
Remann: I apologize for my brother and I do hope you’ll ignore his impatience. I believe our mother must have dropped him on his head as an infant.
Aiden: We’ll finish this later Remann.
Share this article :

+ comments + 3 comments

October 13, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Thanks for having Aiden and Remann today. They can be a bit of a handful...as any good man should be ;;)

October 13, 2010 at 2:58 PM

LOL -love the pickering brothers, Olivia. I agree - what woman wants a wimp, especially a wimpy vamp?

October 13, 2010 at 3:07 PM

Thanks Becca and exactly!

Post a Comment

Disclosure as Per the FTC Guidlines:
All books reviewed at Got Romance! Reviews have been provided by the Publishers or Authors for free. Got Romance! Reviews has not been compensated for any reviews.
Got Romance! Reviews does not own any images, book covers or portraits on the site.
Book Cover images are from the various authors, pubishers or Goodreads
Elvin Pin-Up art were acquired from Elvgren PinUp
Hilga Pun-Up art were acquired from Toilgirls
Elvin and Hilga copyrights owned by Brown and Bigelow
Copyright © 2011. Got Romance! Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template Creater | Proudly powered by Blogger