Today we have a visit from Mary Davenport


Tell us your latest news.
I have a story out now called Shared Legacy. This erotica romance, set in Regency England, depicts a love triangle that helps a childless couple conceive.
What initially inspired you to become an author?
I honestly have no idea. I’ve just always wanted to do it. One of my elementary teachers asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I automatically said a writer. I guess it’s because I love to read and want to give others that same enjoyment.
What is your favorite book? And Why?
I don’t have a favorite book because I seem to love them all. I’m currently infatuated with Charlaine Harris’s Sookie stories. They’re light, fun, and breezy. I enjoy books that make me laugh.
Do you have a particular time of day to write? We love to hear about a writer’s process.
I enjoy writing in the evening. People are around me, or I’m around people all day long. During the evening I have some quiet time and get to do something I love.
What do you find to be the most difficult part of writing?
Getting to know the characters can be tough. Like real people, I have to spend quite a bit of time with them until I learn all of their idiosyncrasies. Once I learn what they like and dislike and how they’ll react in a given situation, the writing goes much easier.
Do you have a favorite author?
I’m a reading slut. I could never be true to any one author, but in addition to Harris, I am currently enjoying Donna Andrews’s work.
Tell us about your first published work.
This is my first published work. Cobblestone contacted me by email that they would like to buy the story. It was early in the morning when I read the message, and I just started pounding the desk in joy.
Do you have a favorite of your own works?
Since this is the first one, I would have to say it’s definitely my current favorite.
Where can our readers find you on the web?
Cobblestone-press.com. There is a forum on this site as well.
I don’t have a website just yet.
Where can they buy your books?
Cobblestone-press.com.
Anything you would like to add?
I hope readers enjoy the story as much as I have.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Disclosure as Per the FTC Guidlines:
All books reviewed at Got Romance! Reviews have been provided by the Publishers or Authors for free. Got Romance! Reviews has not been compensated for any reviews.
Got Romance! Reviews does not own any images, book covers or portraits on the site.
Book Cover images are from the various authors, pubishers or Goodreads
Elvin Pin-Up art were acquired from Elvgren PinUp
Hilga Pun-Up art were acquired from Toilgirls
Elvin and Hilga copyrights owned by Brown and Bigelow
Copyright © 2011. Got Romance! Reviews - All Rights Reserved
Template Creater | Proudly powered by Blogger